Saturday, December 7, 2013

God's charge: Bring them out of Egypt

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When God sent Moses to the children of Israel, God gave Moses a specific charge, an assignment:

God said to Moses ... Ex. 3:10 ... Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.

The work of prophets of God is defined in the following scripture:

Hosea 12:13 ... And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.


Prophets are used by God to help the church to get out of traps and bondages ... and to "preserve" them, to help them to avoid traps.

After Jesus arose, after the crucifixion, he gave "gifts" to the church.  Eph. 4:10 ... And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:


You will notice at the top of this page, after my name, I state my callings:  apostle/prophet

God showed me to do this.  In a majority of the NT epistles Paul wrote to the church, you will see at the beginning of the epistle Paul stating that he is an apostle, by the will of God.  There were people in his day who did not believe Paul was an apostle.  Paul was not like the other apostles.  When Jesus was on the earth in the flesh, Paul did not know Jesus as they did.

One of the stipulations for an apostle to replace Judas was stated by Peter as follows:  Acts 1 ,,, And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said,  (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,) 16Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus. 17For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry. 18Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out. 19And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood. 20For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.  21Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, 22Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection. 23And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias. 24And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, 25That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place. 26And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.


Had Paul been in the room at that time, he would not have met those qualifications set forth for a replacement of Judas as an apostle.

Later, in HIS time, God revealed HIMSELF to Paul on the road to Damascus as Paul has set forth to put more of the church into bondage where they would likely be killed.  Paul was a very unlikely person to be an apostle.

When God told Ananias to go to Paul, Ananias challenged the statement:  Acts 9 ... And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord. 11And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth, 12And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight. 13Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem: 14And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name. 15But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: 16For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name’s sake.


After God told Ananias Paul was a "chosen vessel unto HIMSELF", Ananias went forward to Paul and did what God told him to do.

By the scriptures, we see there were those who did not believe Paul to be an apostle.  I Cor. 9:2  Paul says ... If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord. 

God has shown me:  "Do not deny your calling."   (Therefore I put "apostle/prophet" by my name even knowing it will offend many and they will not receive what I write because of this.)

But I know many did not receive Paul ... and many did not receive Jesus before Paul.

Jn. 1 ... concerning Jesus ... He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Jesus was sent by God the Father to do a work on this earth and to speak the words of God.

Paul was called by God and sent to speak the words of God to the people

I am called by God and placed in the ministry in offices of apostle/prophet to do the word and speak the words I hear from God to the church.

Apostles are very concerned with church doctrine.  By their fruits you know them.  Consider these writings:
- What is the Lord's supper
- Divorce/remarriage:  What the Bible teaches
- The New Testament Church
- OT Sabbath / NT Sabbath
- Reverend? No place in Bible man called this
- Homosexuals:  What the Bible teaches
- Head covering for a woman according to Bible


The church today is filled with corrupt doctrines.  The above writings address such.



Like Moses, my commission from God is to free the church from the bondages... Ex. 3:10 ... Moses was to lead them out of Egypt.  My calling is to free the church of incorrect doctrine, doctrine set up by man which has become a tradition and nullifies the Word of God.

This is the work of an apostle.

After I was born again, in 1975, I was "transported" into heaven in the night as I slept.  I knew I was with God, with Jesus, with the Holy Spirit though I saw no images.  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with THE WORD.

A few nights after this happened, the exact same thing happened again.  I was "transported" into heaven in the night as I slept.  I knew I was with God, with Jesus, with the Holy Spirit though I saw no images.  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with THE WORD.

I believe these two experiences of being made one with THE WORD OF GOD equipped me for the calling of the two offices to which I am called:  apostle/prophet

Let those who have an ear to hear hear.