Thursday, December 12, 2013

Deliberate choice: Put your trust in the Lord

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Something happened a few days ago which really put me to the test.

Finally, I just decided to look at scripture ... read Bible.  I started in Psalm and began reading.  I got to Psalm 2:12 ... and Psalm 4:5 ... and began to focus on what these verses were telling me to do and I began doing what they said to do ... and everything began to clear up again when I did this.

Psalm 2:12 ... Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Psalm 4:5 ... Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD. 


To "put" tells me to make a deliberate choice ... make a deliberate action ...

I have a choice.

And what is "The Lord" saying:

- "I will not fail thee nor forsake thee."  (Joshua 1)

- "Have not I commanded thee?"  (Joshua 1)

Is it God who commanded me? 

I began writting down things God has done in my life:
- taken into heaven twice and merged into body of Jesus ... made one with Word of God

- Voice of angel of Lord speaking to me in a dream:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" putting me on radio

- Putting me on Internet by dream 

- Telling me by Holy Spirit to exhort church with the scriptures sent in to Internet site

And consider instruction in Heb. 3 and Heb. 10 concerning exhorting church ...

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb. 3


exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.  Heb. 10

So by act of will, I got up and wrote this ...

It is often an act of our own will ...

And I as I read Bible, the following scriptures stood out to me also:

Heb. 3:1-2 ... Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 2Who was faithful to him that appointed him,


As Jesus was faithful to HIS assignment ... I need to be faithful to God who gave me this assignment.

And Jesus said:  Lo, I come to do They will, O God ... Heb. 10:9

This is what I should do also ... It is deliberate ... a choice ... action by choice.

Heb. 10:14 ... For by one offering (HIMSELF) he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. 

Jn. 10 ... My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand. 

I hear HIS voice.  I follow HIS words to me.  I do not follow voice of strangers for I know the difference between HIS voice and voice of strangers because I belong to HIM.  No one, no thing can pluck me out of HIS hand.  (happy, happy, happy)

You see, it is up to each of us to deliberately put our trust in THE LORD.  And work to hold onto our faith.

If we belong to HIM we know the difference between HIS voice and the voice of the enemy.  We deliberately follow HIS voice when we belong to HIM.