Saturday, December 7, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Proverbs 27:1 ... Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Exhortation:   Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When I go to grocery store, there are carry-out people who come to carry my groceries to my car.  The management of the grocery store has taught them to ask a list of questions.  I hate these questions.  One of the questions they are taught to ask:  "Do you have any plans for the week-end?"

Recently when a carry-out girl asked this I replied:  "No ... sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof ... I have enough evil to deal with today without considering tomorrow."  She was stunned, speechless. 

James 4 ... Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.  15For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will,  we shall live, and do this, or that. 16But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.