Saturday, December 21, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

2 Samuel 22:33 ... God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


To me, the Word of God is the only safe way to go on this earth.  I don't have the strength or power to make anything happen in my life and certainly I don't know how to perfect my life ... except by doing what I see to do that day and trusting God ... and especially important is pouring my heart out to God when I am concerned or troubled, very important, critical.  Then I just marvel when God makes an internal change in me and I recognize that change and know I didn't do anything to cause the change except pray for help.

Recently I had what to me was a problem.  It was troubling.  It had to do with something I saw and heard on TV so of course I had no control over the subject.  But I was disturbed.  I knew it was silly.  But I was still disturbed.  I would even awaken in the mornings thinking of the subject and then cry out to God again asking for help, telling HIM I didn't want to awake thinking of this.  I was helped by God.  I didn't have a specific word over it.  I didn't do anything to help.  God just helped me when I cried out to HIM.