Sunday, December 22, 2013

Are you ready for Christmas?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently at grocery, the checker asked me, "Are you ready for Christmas?"

I calmly replied, "Yes."

I am ready for Christmas and I am ready for after Christmas for they are same to me ... My daily pattern is unchanged.


That day, I had several cans of soup in my basket and I did tell checker I was getting ready in case we had ice or snow, for we are at time of season we might have such. (I don't drive my car in ice or snow.) Then she went off on that subject and forgot Christmas.

I'm glad I'm not disturbed by Christmas.  (There was a time I was disturbed by Christmas and New Years and such holidays thinking I had to had fun and be with people but I no longer think these days to be special days.)

Often when I think, "What day is it?" ... It really doesn't matter.  My daily pattern is unchanged.  I like it that way.  I start my day with Bible.  Hopefully I've had no problem with anyone (or with a topic) because that can affect me, so I try to get all problems settled with God prior to the new day.  I like to read Bible with undisturbed and unaffected mind.  I like to be led by the Holy Spirit.  It is easier if I am at total peace when I begin the day.