One person among us reported that she failed to share scripture because she didn't think she was worthy ... 

Think on this:  If you are not made worthy through the blood of Jesus, what will it take to make you worthy?

===========

I identify myself as "apostle/prophet" because that is the call of God on my life. (as per Eph. 4)  After Jesus arose, after the crucifixion and resurrection, HE gave ministry offices, gifts to the NT church.  Paul says, And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

To fail to identify myself this way would be to deny the call of God.  It has nothing to do with my "rising" to these offices.  I was appointed to them by God and I do not deny them nor do I deny the call nor the offices of God.

These false modesty/false humility are serious things.

You can end up denying the blood of Jesus if you enter into such.

===========

And we must not pull back unto perdition  ... that would be to pull back unto destruction ... How foolish to pull back from faith to destruction ... How can we do anything other than go forward?
Heb. 10 ... Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. 39But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.