Saturday, November 16, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 56:3 ... What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Fears come concerning so many things.  Fear is a concern of what will happen to us if such and such takes place ...

To live in peace, we must pay attention to these fears and take each fear to God in prayer, asking Him if we need to do something now concerning this fear or if it will be all right.

Some people just say boastfully ... "Oh, that will never happen to me ... God will never let that happen to me."  They think this is faith.  But faith is hearing what God has to say about the issue and that often requires us to turn to God with the matter and lay it all out before HIM and ask HIM what (if anything) we are to do.

Several events caused me to have a great fear that I would go blind, losing my vision.  What if I can't drive?  What if I can't see?  I took it all to God and asked HIM and I had it resolved by God is a very strange way.  I was reminded of 3 bridge players who are now dead.  The two women couldn't see much at all yet they continued to drive themselves to bridge and they had no accident. The man I was reminded of was 94 and in terrible shape, having only one eye and a hole in the other socket.  He drove a very big, 1970's type Cadillac.  When he left bridge center, he would rev the motor of the car and spin out, throwing gravel, and without stopping pull onto the highway.  He never had an accident.  I felt God was showing me I would be OK.  And after that I had such an assurance from God that it didn't matter what eye tests showed or what doctor had to say.  I knew in my heart I would be OK.

But you must hear from God on the matter at hand.  It always begins with What does God have to say about this matter?