Thursday, November 28, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 57:2 ... I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


First, God is "most high" ... able ... creator of heaven and earth ... what a small problem our problems are to God who created all ...

Eph. 3:20 ... Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us

Second, God performs all things for us, for the church. ... There are times we pray for God to perform things for us and there are times, such as the following, that I had a problem and was so frustrated I had no idea how the problem could be worked out but God knew and I believe God permitted this to be done on my behalf.


Here is the story:

A man sent by my sound guy was repositioning all my sound equipment and speakers to a component table under the TV.  He found the amp cables were not long enough.  We called a couple of businesses in Lubbock and found there was just no way to get these cables in Lubbock.  The installer was leaving Lubbock the following day and these were not cables I could install.  So we needed these cables immediately.  It seemed impossible.

Then the installer thought of calling David, my sound guy, and trying to get those cables sent overnight delivery.  Installer said he would wait until noon the next day to leave town if they could be sent overnight.

David called the manufacturer (in Massachusetts USA)   and they said they would make the cables for me that afternoon in order to get them in UPS overnight and they could get the cables delivered by noon the following day to Lubbock which is in the middle of nowhere in west Texas!

The manufacturer made the cables that afternoon ... finished in time to get the cables in UPS overnight ... The cables were delivered at 9:30 am following morning while we were having breakfast.  Installer finished the job with the new cables.

I still live in pony express days in my mind so I was amazed this could be done.

Even thought it seems humans did all this for me, I know it was God who equipped those humans with the ability to manufacture such an item and I know it was God who gave these people an heart to help me in this matter.  Can you imaging a manufacturing company who would make the item for the customer the afternoon the item was ordered?  That just seems like an impossible thing to ask.  Yet they did it.