Monday, November 4, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Matthew 10:27 ... What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


When we hear what Jesus says by HIS Spirit and speak that, we glorify HIM and not ourselves.  We take no personal pride in our wisdom since we know it was God who gave us that wisdom.  We glorify  God when we share what God told us.  If we think we figured out something by our own intellect, then we glorify ourselves when we share what we have come up with.  But when we share what we hear from God we glorify God and we speak pure truth.

Humans accomplish all sorts of things ... and then they grow old.  And they want to look back on their accomplishments.  They delight in their own glory.

But when I look back on my own accomplishments, I am horrified.

Then I think of how I belong to God and what HE has said to me and through me and I rejoice in HIM and HIS overwhelming and simple wisdom to us.

I have nothing to be proud of except HIM and what HE has said and HIS mighty and simple wisdom.