Monday, November 18, 2013

Mansions in heaven

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus said ... Jn. 14 ... Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.


A mansion is something very great ... more than we can imagine.  I have had several dreams concerning this.  In one dream, I was taken to "my" house.  It was very large with very tall ceilings.  It had spectacular carved works on the walls.  The floor was something like marble inlayed with gold lines  Ant there seemed to be no end to rooms.  There were many rooms I didn't know were there.  They were revealed to me one by one.  It never seemed to end.

Jesus goes to prepare a place for us.  It will not disappoint us.  Jesus knows everything about each of us.  The place will be wonderful, more than any one of us can imagine.  And it will be a mansion.  And Jesus will come get us.  And we will be with HIM forever.  (I Thess. 4)

And what I really like is we will not be inside of these present physical bodies!  We will be given a new body.  It will be as God wills but I'm sure it will not get sick, there will be no pain, there will never be a diminishing, no old age ... and it will be forever.  (And I don't think we will have to wash our hair or take a shower and we won't have to clean our clothes and such!).