Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

1 Corinthians 6:20 ... For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Praying:  "Not my will but THY will be done."

A few minutes ago, I was thinking of the man who tried to program my universal remote.  He couldn't make it take the program.  Later I learned this man failed to do the fundamental first step in programming which was to turn the Direct TV remote from RF to IR.

Am I supposed to call this to this man's attention?

I really don't know ... so I just turned to God and prayed that HIS will would be done in this matter.

We who are of God no longer live on this earth by our own will.  We have been redeemed by God from the fleshly ways of man.  Now we are servants of God.  So we no longer live by the flesh of man as the world does but rather we live by the will of God.  So now it becomes:  "What do YOU want me to do?"

Some things are clear cut.  There is never a time in New Testament that fornication or adultery is approved.  This is clear.  It is never the will of God for us to commit fornication or adultery.  Uncleanness, defrauding another person, is not approved by God. Homosexuals are not approved by God. We must do that which is right in the sight of God in dealing with people.

Some things are not so clear cut.  Do we correct that person in order for the person to repent?  We only know when to do this by the will of God shown us by the Spirit of God.