Saturday, November 30, 2013

Meditation examples

Meditation:  Pam Padgett   

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

The name of the Lord ... Jesus, is the Word. 

strong:
- having power to move heavy weights or perform demanding tasks
- exerting great force
- able to withstand great force or pressure

tower:  a place of defense; a protection

safe:
- protected from, or not exposed to danger or risk; secure
- uninjured with no harm done

The word brought to me by the Holy Spirit has power and is sure.  It will accomplish exactly what God wants, shows the way of God for me in the situation, and is the safe and best way for me. 

When recently dealing with roofer and insurance company, the word I heard from the Holy Spirit was to have roofer submit what was needed for a new roof and for me to send a letter to the insurance company.  This word had great power and led to protection for me, but not as I expected, for it caused the roofer to tell me to get another roofer.  The new roofer is not confrontational and does not bring evil talk as the previous roofer, protecting me from evil talk and being provoked.  And the new roofer provided exactly what the insurance company needed so the the entire claim for a new roof was approved in less than a week.