Monday, November 25, 2013

When there is a need

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

An amazing story happened to me this past week when I ran into a "need" which had to be provided by noon the following day.

It seems to me to have been an "impossible" thing to be accomplished in such a short amount of time but when we have a "need" God sees that our need is fulfilled.

Phil. 4:19 ... My God will supply all your need.

Here is the story:

A man sent by my sound guy was repositioning all my sound equipment and speakers to a component table under the TV.  He found the amp cables were not long enough.  We called a couple of businesses in Lubbock and found there was just no way to get these cables in Lubbock.  The installer was leaving Lubbock the following day and these were not cables I could install.  So we needed these cables immediately.  It seemed impossible.

Then the installer thought of calling David, my sound guy, and trying to get those cables sent overnight delivery.  Installer said he would wait until noon the next day to leave town if they could be sent overnight.

David called the manufacturer (in Massachusetts USA)   and they said they would make the cables for me that afternoon in order to get them in UPS overnight and they could get the cables delivered by noon the following day to Lubbock which is in the middle of nowhere in west Texas!

The manufacturer made the cables that afternoon ... finished in time to get the cables in UPS overnight ... The cables were delivered at 9:30 am following morning while we were having breakfast.  Installer finished the job with the new cables.

I still live in pony express days in my mind so I was amazed this could be done.

(While it may look like humans provided these needs, God gave these humans an heart to help me all along the way.  And God placed those humans in my path who knew how to do this secular work.  These humans were made able by God ... and made willing by God...)