Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Meditation examples


Meditation:  Pam Padgett 

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

God provides all I need ( food, clothing, wisdom, help, etc.) according to HIS riches. His provision for me is not dependent on my having stored up "enough" or anything I have done or could do. 

God knows what I need now and in the future, and will supply what is needed.     

Don't concern myself with what may be needed in the future.  Deal with today, focusing on what God speaks to me today, doing what I am led by the Holy Spirit to do today, thanking God for all HE has provided for me today.  

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.