Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Life is in HIM, in Jesus, in THE WORD

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This past week a woman called me and told me of the many activities of her life.  She is a Methodist.  She is always active in church dinners and community dinner.  She spoke of her admiration for a 91 year old woman who never misses an activity.  But all I could think of it how awful it would be to have to go to these secular things and chat about things that are going on.  I was so grateful I do not have to do this.  I am alone.  It seems I have no life, no activity.  But my life is very hidden from them.  I read Bible daily.  I look for scripture that attracts me and I spend time in that scripture, allowing myself to be taken various places in scripture as one scripture after another is called to my attention.  Sometimes several hours will pass before I have eaten the morning meal from the Bible.  I feel alive, strengthened, with real blood flowing through me.

So if you are of God and doing what I described be grateful you aren't having to go out to their many holiday activities for there is no life in such ... it is just flesh ... and their conversations often trouble us and drain us needlessly and then we have to be restored.

Here is the real life which is now and forever:

Jn. 6

v. 33 ,,, For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world

v. 35 ... I (The Word) am the bread of life: he that cometh to me (The Word) shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me (The Word) shall never thirst.

v. 48 ... I
(The Word) am that bread of life. 49Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50This (The Word) is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. 51I (The Word) am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread (The Word), he shall live for ever:


v. 53 ... Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.


v. 58 ... This (The Word) is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread (The Word) shall live for ever.


When we sit down with the Bible and search for THE WORD which interests us at that moment and eat it to the fullest and apply it to our lives in a proper way, then we partake of LIFE today and that life continues forever.