Friday, November 29, 2013

The world will view us as unsavoury

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

II Sam. 22 ... With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright. 27With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.

Those persons who are forward, stubbornly unruly, will view us as "unsavoury".

We will seem wrong to them when we go in the right way because they are so accustomed to going in the wrong way that the wrong way seems right to them.

Unsavory means:  disagreeable to taste, smell, or look at ... disagreeable and unpleasant 

We who follow God will never seem "good" or "right" to those persons who are led by their own flesh and their own ideas. (As the reject the scriptures, they reject we who are born of the scriptures.)  Most church going people that I have met are led by their own flesh or by the flesh of the leaders of their church group.  Most are as blind to real things of God as are those people of the world.  They will never consider what we speak of God.  It reminds me of the following dream:  I checked into an hotel and was taken to my room.  I was shocked for the room had not been cleaned and it was unsuitable for me because it was dirty from the previous person.  I went to desk and told them and I expected them to clean it immediately.  But they did nothing at all.