Saturday, November 2, 2013

Warning against taking more than needed

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A few days ago, I had the following dream ... I was playing golf.  The tee box to hole was only about 20 yards.  I took a 5 wood from my bag.  That was far more club than needed for that distance.  The ball went way over the hole and ended up in a small room and I had to hit ball several times and it kept bouncing off the wall and was becoming very difficult to get out of what I did.

This dream really frightened me.  I kept crying out to God for help.  And even after having the dream I was still asking God what it meant.

Lately I have been noticing how they are putting things on cars that are far more than we need.  Some of these things are extensive amounts of information on computer on dash.  The same thing is true with cell phones.  It amazes us that these informations are available to us but sometimes we get drawn in and take far more than we need.

Of course most of us have this experience from time to time with food ... taking far more than we need.  And we bring problems upon ourselves as a result.

I see this as a general warning against taking far more than we need and the harm that may come as a result of doing this.