Thursday, November 7, 2013

Refusing to allow Paul to speak to the Gentiles

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I was reminded of the following scripture ...

I Thess. 2 ... Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost. 


As  I looked at this I realized this had happened to me also.  Back in the 80's I was on radio on several stations in USA.  First God gave me messages on Following God and these were very popular.  Then God said to me, "The foundation is laid, now we are really going to move."  I was so excited.  I was already drawing hundreds of people to meetings where I was on radio.  I had no idea what was in store for me!  It certainly wasn't as I dreamed.

A few weeks later, I heard, "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

Over and over, I kept hearing this statement.

I thought that was a scripture and it is.

I Peter 4 ... For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator. 


After that, God called my attention to various corruptions being done by ministers.  I tried first to get the message to the minister.  These were all big time ministers, Jimmy Swaggart, Robert Tilton, Kenneth Copeland, Jim Bakker and others.  But most of them have "body guards" to keep people away and they have people who read messages mailed and those people throw away the messages of correction.  So when I couldn't get the message to the minister, I just spoke that message on radio, naming the minister by name.  Several radio stations put me off the air. 

In Seattle the manager of the radio station said to me:  "Joan, you have so many good messages ... just speak those messages ... if you keep speaking these judgment messages I don't know what we will end up doing ... we may have to put you off the air."  Without any thought at all, the following defining word came from my mouth.  "George, if I don't speak the message I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."  (About 1/2 put me off the air at the time.)

When the message is from God and they refuse to let you speak it is like they did to Paul in keeping him from speaking to the Gentiles.

I was very upset when this happened to me.  But it is actually "reward" to us when the message is really from God that we carry.