Saturday, November 30, 2013

The haughty will fall

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When I watch American football on TV, I will often see individual displaying an extreme haughtiness.  I often even say to myself, "He will be brought down."  or "that person should be brought down" ...

There is a scripture on this subject:

II Sam. 22:28  ... Thine eyes (God's eyes) are upon the haughty, that Thou mayest bring them down.

Some displays on TV are so abominable I can't stand to look and I just close my eyes until it passes.  And it will pass.  And the way of man in his pride will, as a vapor, pass away.  Often on TV when they are honoring a person and glorying over a person and tell that person's name I don't even know who that person was.  (often the person they honor is dead) ...

But the Word of the Lord will never pass away.  We honor the Word by doing the Word.  We glory in the Word.  We glory that Jesus gave His life ... no man took HIS life ... Jesus simply obeyed God and followed God even to death on the cross ... Then God exalted HIM ... We honor and glory in the Word of God.  It will endure forever, not just for this moment.