Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sign of the last days

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This week my contractor came over to get some things ready for the sound guy to move sound equipment to the middle of the room.  One of the things needed was a cut out in sheet rock to allow power cords to be moved to the electrical outlet under the TV.

My contractor knew in advance what we were doing but he brought the wrong saw.  He said he would have been able to make the hole look much better had he brought a jigsaw.  He obviously didn't care enough to go back and get the right saw.  Then he did something else and I had to stop him and have him do it another way where it would not be visible from the room.  He put some boards back in an area and one board was sticking out strangely.  I knew I could fix it myself so I said nothing.  When I went to put it in correctly I had to remove several boards because contractor failed to put the right size boards in proper order.  I was so shocked.  I saw immediately a change had come to this man.  He just didn't care.

I ran into exactly the same things a few weeks prior to this is trying to get my remote for TV programmed for sound system.  I had worked many times in the past years with the man who came to do the programming.  But this time it was obvious to me that this man just didn't care about the job.

Twice men who have been very competent in past show a change where they just don't care and do poor work.

I knew this was very important but I didn't know what I was seeing.

This morning I read the blog and when I got to the writing where I spoke of violence, I saw it immediately.  This not caring about others and caring only about yourself is the definition God had given me of violence.

Here is a reprint of that previous writing:

this concerns the subject of violence.

We think of violence as someone doing bodily harm to another person or object.

God defined to me violence as follows:  "one who tries to get what he wants without regard for what it does to others".  

In the days of Noah, violence was everywhere.  Gen. 6 ... The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.  


Paul said, in the last days, perilous times would come because men would be "lovers of themselves". II Tim. 3:2  They would care about themselves rather than caring about others.  This is the essence of "violence".

Pam saw the same thing this year when she was trying to get a roof fixed after hail damage.  She had a roofer who had worked for her in past.  So she called him.  The insurance company required a paper to be filed by roofer but roofer didn't want to file the paper.  Finally roofer told Pam just to get another roofer.  He just didn't care about the work. 

Sounds strange to think this type of thing is "violence" ... but I see that it is what God was speaking about when HE said perilous times would come in the last days.  It is very shocking to see a man who had done good work turn into a man who doesn't care about his work.  It is sad and can probably bring us down a little unless we turn to God.  It is prelude to destruction, certainly personal destruction for the man who fails to care about his work ... but also this caring only about yourself is a forerunner of end time destruction.

Mt. 24 ... Jesus speaking of the end times ... And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.