Saturday, November 23, 2013

When in a weakened condition

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

For three days this week, my sound guy has been here at my house setting up a cabinet and checking cables and setting up the audio components to my system.  He is from out of town so he stayed at my house.  He arrived Tuesday afternoon and left Thursday afternoon.  He was in my house constantly.

This morning, I awoke in a weakened condition.  Even before getting out of bed I was praying, asking God to "restore" me, "restore my soul", set me back in the way of life I have daily with HIM.

Secular things are very difficult for me to endure.  People are very draining to me.

This scripture stood out to me and I knew it was the way to being restored.  Jesus said, I am the door,.

THE WORD is the door to being restored.  So all I have to do is get my coffee and sit down with my Bible and begin reading and search for scripture that stands out to me and when I find that scripture stop and focus on what God is saying to me.  If action is required, I apply that scripture in some way.  Or perhaps that scripture will just build my faith in God, then I just rest in that scripture.

But the way is THE WORD.  So all I need to do to be restored and strengthened is to get into my Bible!