Friday, November 15, 2013

Meditation examples

Meditating in the Word of God

Comments by Joan Boney ... While I enjoy reading the scriptures and examples given each day by others, what I really enjoy is hunting my own food from the Bible.  Of course, if a scripture is called to my mind, I focus on that scripture.  But if nothing is called to mind, I just pick up Bible and begin looking at various underlined passages and something always catches my interest and I focus on that scripture.  It is so important for each of us to find our own food daily.

----------------------

Meditation:  Joan Boney

I Tim. 1:1 ... according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus.  (the WORD)

promise:  guarantee (when it is from God)

life:

- capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity and continual change

- make or become active or interesting ... power