Thursday, November 14, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 84:12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


After God reveals HIMSELF to us, choosing us as HIS children, we often have times when we must make a deliberate decision to trust in God regardless of the way things appear.

I've had several times in the past 30 years when this has been the case.  I just have to cling to what I believe God has said.  There are times during the trial that I do not have understanding of why something is happening.  I just have to turn to God in prayer and cling to anything called to my attention and endure by putting my faith in God, knowing I belong to the God who created heaven and earth.

These can be hard times and a struggle but eventually it comes to an end.

And sometimes after it ends, God may allow us to understand ... and other times we might not understand.  But regardless, we purpose to trust in HIM.