Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Son of God's name

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

From the beginning, the Son of God's name was THE WORD ...

Jn. 1 ... 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.


When the Son of God came in the flesh, HE was named Jesus ...

Mt. 1 ... 18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. 20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.  21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

In the book of Revelation, we read the time will come when HE will have a new name.

Revelation 3 ... 12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 


Several years ago, I had the following dream.  I was in a room waiting with other people.  Someone came and gave me clothing in which I was to dress.  They called my name but I didn't know it was my name.  Then they said to me, "That is your name."  It was a new name.  I was to meet my husband there.