Thursday, May 29, 2014

Flee fornication

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I Cor. 6 ... Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 16What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 17But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 

18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. 


At the time of sexual intercourse, the two become one flesh.  You are not made one flesh by a marriage certificate, by a piece of paper.  You are made one flesh by sexual intercourse whether you go through a formal ceremony or not.

Therefore it is a very serious thing to have sexual intercourse.

Fornication and adultery are different from all other sins.  Paul explains:  Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 

We who are of God flee fornication as Joseph did when Pontifer's wife tried to force him.  Joseph fled naked, for his robe came off in her hand.  But Joseph would rather flee naked than sin against his master Pontifer.  Though his robe was used against him, Joseph chose to live righteous though he suffered.

I had a similar thing happen once when I lived in Dallas.  I attended a church group there and was dating a man from that group.  We came to my apartment for coffee after an event.  I went into the kitchen to make the coffee.  He came out completely naked and tried to force me into sex.  I managed to get loose and I fled my apartment having only my car and apartment keys.  I stayed away until I saw his car was gone.  Though anyone could have come into my apartment and steal my things since my door was unlocked I chose this rather than the evil of this man.  I simply fled when I got loose from him.

I've had more difficulty with men in church groups who are expected to be godly than I have with men of this world.  There is much evil lurking in church groups and the simple often fail to recognize this evil for we do not expect people in the church group to be evil.