Wednesday, May 14, 2014

If your right hand offends you

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Mt. 5  (Jesus says) ... And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  30And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.


Even if it is as important as your right hand, cut it off if it offends you.

Offend means:  cause you to feel upset, annoyed or resentful.

I had to remove my two cousins from my life.  There was never good fruit when I spoke with my cousins.  So I just stopped speaking to them.  From time to time, thoughts will come to try to get me to call them but when that happens God always brings me truth and this causes me to resist calling them.  It will be nothing but bad fruit coming from them.

Bad fruit is like thorns and thistles.  You end up getting punctured.