Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ephesians 3:20-21 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Ephesians 3:20-21 ... Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I've found in several cases in my life that God worked it out for me to have certain things which I never expected to have on this earth.  It was "exceeding abundantly" above all I could even imagine.

From the time I was born again, 1975, my interest was Bible and things of God.  I owned a business at that time but my interest was no longer in my business although I continued to run the business for about 4 more years.

But what I cared about was Bible.  I read Bible.  I tried to do what I thought was right in the sight of God and I just kept doing this.

It is amazing but I took no thought about money.  I was out of debt because God led me that way.  I didn't require much money.  But above all my interest had changed.  Now Bible is what I cared about.

At the time this happened, I lived in an apartment in Dallas.  It was extremely modest.  We had a coin operated laundry room at back of apartment.  I never expected to have a washer-dryer in my house.   I never even expected to live in a house.  I never would have dreamed of a sound system.  Today I have all these things "exceeding abundantly"  above all I could even imagine.

I did not set out to get any of these things.  They were just added to me over the next 30 years, by the will of God as I tried to do that which I believed God wanted me to do.

It was the following ... Mt. 6 ... 31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 


Yet I wasn't consciously following Mt. 6 ... It was just that all I cared about was Bible and things of God ...and I followed after that and took no thought for the things of this life ... and everything else was just added bit by bit.

But it is certainly exceeding abundantly above anything I could imagine.