Saturday, July 13, 2013

Warning the church

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In 1981, God said the following to me over and over ...

... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ...  The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ...

At the time, I was pretty sure this was a scripture.  I looked it up and found it in the Bible.

I Peter 4 ... For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?  

Then God began showing me various sins being committed by ministers.  I tried to warn them but couldn't get the warnings to them.  So I just spoke on radio telling of these sins and naming the ministers by name.  That reached them.

Then God showed me the following.

Paul said ...II Tim. 4 ...Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: 15Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words. 

By this I knew there was a time I had to warn the church.

It is not a matter of forgiving the sinner and allowing the sin to reign inside the church.  

Paul explained in I Cor. 5 ... It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father’s wife. 2And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. 3For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,  4In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 6Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
7Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:  8Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 




When I moved to Clovis, NM (USA), I met a deacon in a Baptist Church.  He was very friendly toward me.  I thought it was because I am a Christian.  But this was not the case.  Finally he explained his "friendliness".  He wanted to have sex with me.  I was shocked.  This was a deacon in the Baptist Chruch.

I took my Bible and showed him I Cor. 6 concerning fornication ... Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.

This man had a wife.  Yet he was trying to commit fornication, even with women who were Christians.

Exceedingly evil.

Later I learned he was doing this with other women in his own church group.  They did not put him out of the church as Paul said we are to do with fornicators.  They just forgave him and prayed for him.

Paul said we must put such a man out of the church.

I Cor. 5 ... I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. 12For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?  13But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.  

When the person is called a "brother" in Christ, and is a fornicator, covetous, extortioner, idolater, railer, drunkard ... we are to put him out of the church group.  We are not to "eat" with such.

Paul said not to judge the world ... but we are to judge those who call themselves Christians.

Certainly there is a place for forgiveness.  I have cousins that I cannot be around because in one case God gave me a dream showing me there was no way I could work with her.  I do not wish either of them harm.  Certainly I have asked God not to hold against them anything evil they have said about me and I mean this.

But there is a time to judge such as in case of I Cor. 5 when a "brother" in Christ is committing sins of fornication, is covetous, is committing extortion (so many ministers do this in taking up offerings), is a railer, and idolater, a drunkard ... We are to put such out of the church.  Or if that person is a pastor (which is often the case) and stays as pastor, we leave that church group.