Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A sun and shield for us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psa. 84:11-12 ... For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 12O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. 


The Lord God ... THE WORD GIVEN US BY GOD ... is both a sun and a shield.

We have to think of that word God has given us concerning the various issues of this present life and be sure we take appropriate action in that issue based on that word from God.  We must not go in a way opposite to that word on the subject.

For example:  God gave me a dream show my cousin will judge me incorrectly and she will not listen to me but will continue in her own judgment against me.  There was no choice for me in the dream but to leave her house.

With this type of information from God I have a "sun", showing me what to do, and as I do that, I am shielded.

It would be very foolish if I tried to talk with her since I have this information from God.

Each of us must examine the information God has given us in various situations and go that way.

=========

No good will HE withhold from them who walk uprightly ...

If the situation is viewed as "good" in the sight of God, HE will not withhold it from those who walk uprightly.

Some things we view as good might be viewed by God as being bad for us in that situation.  God will protect us from ourselves.