Saturday, July 27, 2013

The flesh profits nothing

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jn. 6:63 ... Jesus said ... It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

This is one of the first verses of scripture God gave me when HE was training me to be a minister.

Your own flesh profits nothing.  It is only when I (God) reveal something to you that you have power to do the work.  You can try to find a scripture to show you what to do but unless I (God) reveal it to you, it is only found by your flesh and mind and will profit nothing though it is a scripture, said God to me.

And God taught me to wait on HIM ... focus on that He revealed by HIS Spirit.

This is true for all who belong to God.  Your own flesh will profit nothing.  You can reason all day and still not have truth.  Only when God gives you understanding do you have truth in that matter.