Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Iniquity defined

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Concerning the last days, Jesus said:  Mt. 24:12 ... And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Iniquity is defined as:  immoral or grossly unfair behavior

Iniquity means:  Not equal;  not just


Things are being shown on TV which I cannot stand to see nor hear:

Examples:

Scenes of homosexual marrying each other in legal ceremonies.  Scenes of lesbians marrying each other in legal ceremonies.

If I am watching TV and such comes on screen, I quickly mute the sound and close my eyes until the story is over.  I do not want to see nor hear such things as this.

And there are other things that come on TV that I choose not to see nor hear because they are either immoral by Bible standards or they are "grossly unfair" ... When something is unfair it causes us to burn inside.  When there is no justice in a situation, we burn inside.  I know it does harm.

It reminds me of this example:

Numbers 25 ... And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 7And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand; 8And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel. 9And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand. 10And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 11Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy. 


Concerning the end times, Paul says:

II Tim. 3 ... This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,  4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.


Recently I delivered something of the way of God to my cousin who has attended Church of Christ her entire life.  She is now 90.  She struck out at me.  I made a decision.  If this cousin calls me on phone I will not answer.  If she writes I will just throw letter away unopened.  If she repents, I don't even need to know that.  For her own sake I hope she repents but whether she does or does not, I don't need to know.  As Paul says, "from such turn away."

I receive from 3-5 emails daily from men who call themselves pastors but want money from me.  I glance at their emails and when I see this is what they want I discard their emails without responding to them.

I am now able to go forward from them and "turn away from them" in peace because of the things God has shown me about such.

Recently a woman wrote two emails where she said she had questions.    I did not read these emails.  I explained to her that if she has questions she need to take each question to God in prayer.  It is God who gives understanding.  I cannot give her or anyone else understanding.  I can speak the word of God and the message God has given me but only God can give you understanding.

The iniquity, lawlessness, will be (and already is) very bad inside the various church groups which go in their own way and discard scripture.  I just turn away from these when I see it and do not sit among them.

Going forward in peace is important when dealing with relatives and when dealing with church iniquities.  But we must not continue to sit among the iniquity.  We must not agree to disagree and sit among them.  We just come out and go forward in peace with God.  We cannot have peace with those who commit iniquity.

Please read:  Evil from pastors