Friday, July 5, 2013

After I was born again

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In 1975, the Holy Spirit spoke these words to me:  "Joan ... you know all those mistakes you've been making? ... Those weren't mistakes ... Those were sins."  I was shocked.  I had no idea until this point that I was sinning.

Then a few days after this, I was asleep and was transported into heaven.  I knew I was with God, with Jesus, and with the Holy Spirit though I saw nothing at all.  It was an experience in the Spirit.  At that time, I was "merged" into the body of Jesus (made one with the Word).  A few days after this, the exact same thing happened again to me.

After that I cared nothing about my business.  I only cared about the Word of God.

At my retail business, I began having noontime Bible classes.  I talked constantly to people about God.

My business was American Indian Arts.  One day a man came in wanting to buy a Kichina doll.  He said he was looking for power and there was a superstition that there was power in the Indian dolls.  I took this man into my office and told him there is a power ... a great power ... but that power is not in art objects.  I told him about Jesus and God.

I put writings about God in baskets at the door of my shop.

I put a fish symbol on the front door of my shop.

I put a fish symbol on my car.

The greatest thing that could ever happen to a human had happened to me.  God revealed Himself to me.

I had no idea I was to be a minister.  That came later.  I just wanted to read the Bible and know things of God.

There was a complete change in my life.

That is what happens, change, when God reveals Himself to us by His will.