Sunday, July 21, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 22:4-5 ... Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them. 5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


A few days ago, I was leaving my house and I began to think on the "gamble" we take when we trust in our God.

The Muslims gamble on the god they trust in.  The Muslim terrorist really believe they kill and serve their god and kill themselves and that night are in paradise having dinner with "the prophet" and then they are given 70 some odd number of virgins for sex.  It is a gamble.

I gamble when I believe in my God.

And who is my God?, I questioned ...

My God is the God of the Bible.

My God is the God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Paul.

My God is the Father of Jesus Christ.

My God created heaven and earth and all that are there.

Upon Him I "gamble" my life.