Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Challenging what I say

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently a woman rose up to challenge what I was saying to her.  She quickly read a writing I had done where is had said opposite.

I was horrified in what I had done.

Then God got my attention to something Paul said where it seemed he contradicted himself.  I found it in Galatians 6 ...

Paul said:

Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.  Gal. 6:3

Then a few verses later, Paul said:

For every man shall bear his own burden. Gal. 6:5

By failing to understand me, she quickly reached out to challenge me rather than taking what she didn't understand to God and letting Him show her.  By doing this she almost caused me to erase the first writing which seemed to contradict the second writing.  But before I could erase the first writing, God showed me both were true though they seemed to contradict each other.  I left both writings.

What this woman did was very dangerous for she could have stopped the word of God.  But God didn't allow this to happen.

I brought all this to her attention and she repented.  I asked her if she knew what was happening in her life that might give entrance to such acts as this for this is the second time in a few weeks she has done this where I am concerned.  I don't need to know what is wrong in her life to open such doors to Satan but I think it would be good if she could see if she is doing something to cause this to take place.

Regardless, I told her to stop doing this.  It is dangerous and could be a deadly thing for her to do.

She knows I'm called of God.  She has seen the things God has done through me.  She has seen the suffering I go through for the word given me by God.  She knows I'm called and anointed by God and am an apostle and prophet.  To reach out this way against me is very foolish for her to allow to happen and it must be stopped.

I was reminded of two things:

II Chron. 16 ... He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes, 22Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Gal. 6:17 ... From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.


You might not realize I am truly anointed by God.  You might not know that, like Paul, I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

But she knew this about me.  So she must not do this unless she is completely convinced God has told her to do such.  In these cases she just acted on her own thinking and her own impressions and did not take the matter to God for His judgment.

Another in our church group, had a questionable thought when I shared something but she took it to God and was reminded of a scripture which showed her to back off ...

II Kings 2 ... And he (Elisha) went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. 25And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.