Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Take care of your soul

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The following email is from Joseph Meriweather who is likely a prophet. 

Joseph says:  I would like to share dreams which I believe is from the spirit of GOD . In this one dream ,I was talking with  Joan who is a apostle and prophet of the body of christ telling her on the phone that I forsake my daughter and her children. then I woke out.up.  I felt that hurting inside of me , but know inside of me with GOD strength I had to do just that forsake them.  I know GOD will do whats best for me his will. second dream is about my brother . In the dreams with him HE Is always fighting with me and stealing from me also . then when wake out the dreams I feel terrible . when I,am around him he always saying bad words , to the point that I  was speaking some of the same words .The LORD let me see I had to forsake him too. IT seem like he was stealing from me spiritually. The third dream is about my cousin . I dream I was in her town house apartment by myself when I seen her front door was not lock or secure also the back door look like someone busted the door . All while  I was their gas was coming out her gas range.  I knew had to get out of there right away then I woke up glad to be out of that dream. Next dream was the very next day about the same cousin me and her was laying in a bed together and her niece standing along side of the bed when a gas range was letting out gas also. I knew I must get up out of bed in a hurry. I woke up glad it was just a dream. This cousin of mine she at the church every Sunday very worldly. She said she is a biblcal counseler. I know that the LORD want me to for sake her too. Luke.14 ;33 say so likewise whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. The word forsake means - to give up . to abandon

Reply from Joan Boney:

I rejoice that God gives us such dreams to spare us.  This is way dream is about my cousin Donna Faye.  I know she will accuse me falsely and not be able to be reasoned with and in dream I had to leave her.

Fortunately for me she does not live here.  She lives in Albuquerque which is 350 miles from Lubbock.






Back in the 90's, God gave me another dream about this cousin.  In that dream, I was show I needed to get out of my house but I was shown I could not go out through her house.  I had to find another way out.  At that time, this cousin wanted me to move to Albuquerque where she lives.  Instead I moved the other direction to Texas.

She does not try to call me but if she did I would see it on my caller id and not answer phone.

If she wrote, I would throw letter away.  She does not know how to use computer so she would send it US mail if she wrote.

And I've withdrawn same way from my other cousin, Jeanne.  If she tried to call, I would not answer.  If she wrote I would discard letter unopened.

Certainly I would not wish either cousin harm.  But if they do manage to see the light and repent, it is not necessary for me to know.


=============

It is important to do what is necessary to take care of our soul ... This is especially true in cases where God has warned us through dreams about people in our families.

Notice that Joseph said when he was around his brother who used bad language, he (Joseph) began to use those words and he didn't want to do this.

I thought of the following warning from the apostle Paul ...

I Cor. 15...Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 34Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God:
 

I found I was being corrupted when I went to Bridge Center.  I found myself saying things I would rather not say. (not a matter of curse words but other things)  I know being around them was corrupting me.  I finally exploded on an issue and that is when I left and didn't return.  That was about 2 years ago. 

I think this is part of doing the following scripture ...

I Cor. 9 ... Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things.  Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.   

Sometimes "keeping under your body and bringing it into subject" means fleeing the situation and not going into that household. 

II Cor. 6 ... Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said,  I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean; and I will receive you, 18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.