Monday, July 15, 2013

Counsel of the Lord

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psa. 33:11 ... The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever,


Counsel ... advise ... "way of looking at something" ...

As I considered what God has shown me I thought about my cousin.  God gave me 2 dreams about her over a period of 10+ years.

In the first dream, I was looking for a way out of my house.  I was shown I couldn't go through her house.  At the time of this dream, she was trying to get me to move to the city where she lives.  Because of this dream, the counsel of the Lord, I knew I could not move there.  I went the exact opposite direction and moved to a city 350 miles from her.

The first thing God told Abraham to do was to leave his family.  Gen. 12 ... Sometimes it just won't work.  They will be like thorns and thistles, always hurting you and puncturing you with their words and acts.  The grief will be too much.

In the second dream, I was shown this cousin will accuse me falsely and no matter what I say she will not be appeased.  I believe this counsel of the Lord is to leave her alone.

There are some people we just have to leave alone.

Consider the counsel God has given you.