Monday, July 8, 2013

God always delivers me

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I usually do not watch TV news.  Nor do I take a newspaper.  I find these stores often "tickle" my flesh and pull me into things and it is difficult to get free.

When the Boston Bombing happened I watched TV news.  Then I got hooked on a courtroom trial in Florida.  Then the NFL football player was arrested and charged with murder and that interested me.

I wanted to get free.

Then one morning I awoke thinking of the woman in the Florida trial who got on the witness stand under oath and lied.  What happened to her?  Nothing.  They did not charge her with perjury.  They didn't do anything to her though she was under oath.  It was as if the human justice system meant nothing.  So why watch it?

This concept really helped me to get free.