Monday, July 22, 2013

Our land shall yield her increase

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psa. 85:12 ... Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.

This promise applies to those persons who belong to God and have HIS Spirit.

Where is "our land"?

Our land is that assignment given to us by God.

In some cases, it might be your children.  It might be attention to your husband if you are a woman or to a wife if you are a man.

My "land" is this world.  My assignment was to go on Internet and do these writings.

It is very nice to think on this promise from God ... our land shall yield her increase.

I started doing these writings the last week of March, 2012, because God gave me a dream showing me to go on Internet and do these writings.

What is my goal?  It is first, obeying God and doing what HE wants.  My personal desire is to turn the people of God who read these writings to God.  My work is for the church, not for the world.  My work is for those who belong to God.  These exhortations are for the church.  My hope is for the individuals to see these various writings and turn according to the scriptures and follow God by His Spirit, not being afraid to turn from wicked pastors when they see them violate scripture and when they see pastors misuse scriptures to put pressure on the church to give money to them.

Do we forgive those wicked pastors?  

God showed me these wicked pastors are like child abusers.  If you know someone is abusing children, you would not say, "I forgive him ..." , and then turn your small children over to this man to go out for ice cream.  You wouldn't do that.  You would keep your children away from such a man.  And you would warn others about him to help protect their children.

God's small children are the church.  Wouldn't you care as much for the church in such matters as you do your own children?

We put these wicked pastors away from us when we see them misuse scripture and when we see them extort money from the church by misuse of scripture such as 100-fold return.  (Please read:  Ministers who use 100-fold return to extort money.

Please read:  Evil from pastors