Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


The only thing strong enough to be a anchor in times of trouble, is the word God speaks to us by His Spirit.

When trouble comes, I never hunt a scripture.


When trouble comes, I pray.  After prayer, if God chooses to give me a scripture, then I have that anchor upon which to stand.  Usually God gives this to me by calling a scripture to my mind in the situation.  The Holy Spirit reminds us of everything Jesus has said ... (Jn. 14:26)

Our flesh might want to run to a person in the day of trouble but real help is in God so we learn to run to God in prayer in the day of trouble.  And we learn to wait until God shows us what to do.