Saturday, July 20, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 21:1 ... The king shall joy in thy strength, O Lord; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)

So many people who write to me from around the world and call themselves pastors, list all the works they are doing but they never say anything God has said to them telling them to do those works.  They obviously rejoice in their own works.

In 1980, I rejoiced in doing radio broadcast.  But I didn't put myself on radio.  In the night, as I slept, three words were spoken to me.  These words were so loud I awakened immediately and jumped out of bed.  It was like a trumpet had blown in my ear.  The words spoken were:  Hartford, Seattle, KWJS.  

KWJS were call letters to a radio station.  By this God led me to go on radio.   I didn't go on radio by my own thinking nor by my own desire.  So when I rejoiced in radio broadcasts, I was rejoicing in God's work and not my own work.

The same thing happened to me the last week of March, 2012.  In the night I was given a dream showing me to go on Internet and do these writings.  Within 3 days of the dream, we were on Internet.  I rejoice that God gave me this to do.  It is such a wonderful way to publish the word of God and the examples of the working of God by HIS Spirit.  And the messages go all over the world instantly.

I rejoice in the work of God.  I frequently think of my own salvation and how God revealed Himself to me and I rejoice that He called me and appointed me and shows me what to do step by step ... and He taught me that I can do nothing myself.  As I hear from God I stay still and as I hear from God I move, acting on His instruction.

And when I speak, I speak of that which God has done and not that which I have done.  That is the important thing.  What has God said?  What has God told you to do?  It all revolves around God.