Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Praying

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I'm having a piece of sound equipment changed out of my system.  The equipment is shipped to me from the factory.  The young man installing the equipment is coming from East Texas (about 600 miles away).

Prov. 3:6 ... In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I sat down to pray about the various factors involved in this project.

Please, God, help me ...
- have the equipment reach my house at a time when I am home and am in a convenient location to answer the door when the delivery man arrives.
- choose the day Floyd will come and give me good sleep the night before.
- help me decide about the balanced cable
- help Floyd in the installation so it will go well and there is no problem for him
Thank YOU!

Phil. 4:6 ... Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 

Do you dread anything ahead?  If so, (and if you belong to God) the answer is for you to pray.

Dread means:
- have uneasiness in the face of a potentially disagreeable situation
- something ahead which causes fear or anxiety