Saturday, July 13, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 138:7 ... Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Our hope must always be in God.

When trouble strikes our flesh will panic and wants to turn to other flesh and blood ... 

But if we are firmly connected to God by His Spirit ... we cry out to God in trouble and depend on HIS help.

After we cry out to God, HE might choose to help us through another human, but to turn to that human before crying out to God is to place our trust in flesh and blood rather than placing our trust in God.

Usually when I cry out to God for help, HE will bring a scripture or a dream to my mind to settle and stabilize me in the trouble.  When this happens, my anchor is in that which I am shown after I cry out to God.  The gates of hell will not be able to stand against that which is revealed to us by God by His Spirit.

Jn. 14:26 ... But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.