Saturday, July 6, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 62:5 ... My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


I receive many emails from people who call themselves "pastors", asking me for money.  Their expectation is from me.

We, who are of God, are raised up by God and our expectation is from God and we keep our expectation being from God for it is HE WHO assigned us the work.

And the sheep of God, also keep their expectation from God and not from man.

For it is as David said ... The Lord is my shepherd:  I shall not want.  Psa. 23

And God knows all our need even before we ask Him.

Psa. 34 ... O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. 10The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.


So when we think we have a need, we expect God to care for that need.  We turn to God and not to man.  We present our "need" to God in prayer.  We pray ... We connect directly with God through our own prayer ...  And we wait on God and if HE shows us anything to do, we do that.

All wisdom is from God... counsel is from God ... Our "expectation" is from God and we look to Him rather than to humans.