Monday, July 15, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 62:5-6 ... My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. 6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Our "rock" our "salvation" our "defense" ... is always that word given by God from the Spirit of God concerning the specific issue at hand in our lives ...

We don't know what to do.  We pray asking God what to do.  By HIS Spirit God reminds us of something Jesus has said.  We eat that word!  We believe that word!  We then live by that word, doing that word!

Mt. 7 ... Jesus says ... Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.  

Paul said ...  I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.  II Tim. 1:12

Paul heard from God by the Spirit of God.  Therefore Paul knew "WHOM" he had believed.  Paul believed that spoken by God from HIS Spirit.  And it is exactly the same for those of us today who have the Spirit of God in us and understand hearing from the Spirit of God.

Read Booklet #1:  Following God by His Spirit