Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How do I know Jesus is Son of God?

Linly Saiwala ... prophet

A few months ago I was talking to one Muslim man about religions. This man likes to make everybody believe that Muslim is the best religion. This man has no respect for Jesus at all and says  their region does not recognize Jesus as the son of GOD. 

While we were talking he asked me how do I know that Jesus is the son of GOD.

I told him that its written in the bible Matthew 3:17, And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

He still did not believe this,and he kept talking and said that in Muslim they respect Muhammad. I told this man that the only way to get to GOD is through Jesus John 14:6...Jesus saith unto him, I am the way,  the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The conversation was turning into a debate and strife and out of no where I said this to the man (I know whom I believe) and there is no need for me to debate about this with you. I did not say anything about this issue  with this man any more

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

It is an interesting question the man asked:  How do you know Jesus is the Son of God?

Those of us who know this, know because it has been revealed to us by God that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah.

Mt. 16 ...  When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist:  some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Peter was blessed because God revealed it to him.  We are blessed because God has revealed this to us.  

They are not blessed because God has not revealed Jesus to them.  


One day I was thinking about the way the Muslims believe in a god.  We are all "gambling" on Whom we believe.  I thought it through for myself.  Who do I believe is God?  I believe in the God of the Bible.  I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Paul ... I believe in the God who is the father of Jesus Christ.  And I believe in the God who created heaven, earth, and all things.

But when we believe in the God of the Bible, the God, the Father of Jesus Christ it is because God has revealed Himself to us.


Jesus said ... Jn. 6:44 ... No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.


Isaiah the prophet said ... Isaiah 53:1 ... Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?