Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Proverbs 3:1-3 ... My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: 

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)

It is very importation to remember the word of God ... but it is so different in the New Testament church because we have in us the Holy Spirit to remind us of the word of God in the specific issues pertaining to our individual lives.

 It is not just what does the Bible say but it is what does the Holy Spirit say ... 

Jn. 14:26 ... But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I read the Bible daily.  But I pay special attention to the word given me by the Holy Spirit for I know this word is what God wants me to do at this exact moment in time.

God speaks to us through scripture by HIS Spirit and through dreams by HIS Spirit.

In thinking of that which God has spoken to me recently to instruct me in what I am to do, I remembered a recent dream where I was shown my cousin would not be appeased by me.  She accused me falsely and no matter what I said, she wouldn't listen.  Finally I just had to leave.  I know by this God is showing me the truth and what she will do and what I have to do.

Recently I had a dream where all of a sudden a very large jet airplane appeared a few feet in front of me.  It looked like ti was going to crash about 15 ft from me in front of me but it swerved to right and landed right beside me.  It happened all of a sudden and shocked me but it turned out to be no danger to me.  I think this showed me something in my life which seemed dangerous but amounted to nothing.

Scriptures strongly brought to my attention lately ...

Concerning those ministers begging me for money ... Lk. 4 ... But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; 26But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. 27And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.



Concerning the many invitations I receive to speak to church groups around the world ... Lk. 16:31 ... If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.


At this period of time, I think on both of the above scriptures often to strengthen me in the way of God in these issues.

Joshua 1 ... This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.  9Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. 


What you have to do is focus on that which God has given you at this point in time.  The question for you first is:  What has God called to my mind by His Spirit?

Take that and keep it before you day and night to enable you to do what it says.  Focus on that word.