Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The flesh loves to win

Linly Saiwala ... prophet

There is one couple I know,this man and woman, always have brand new information about other people..they like to gossip and get information about people. Every time I speak to the woman she always tell me something new about someone. Most of the times this information is useless to me. One day this couple said and did something to me that I did not like at all. They got involved in my situation with my ex partner (the father of my two children) and started taking his side without understanding the real truths of the issue. When they did this I was so annoyed with these people that my flesh wanted to say something that would cause trouble in their relationship. But I did not say this I just walked away, but my flesh was on fire and so bothered that I did not say the thing I wanted to say. My flesh really wanted to hurt these people (revenge)and I struggled with my flesh not to say anything to them. It was a battle between my flesh and the Holy Spirit, but in the end the Holy Spirit defeated the flesh. I'm so glad that I did not say anything to these people.

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

As I read this, the Holy Spirit reminded me of the following scripture.

James 1:26 ...If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.