Friday, May 24, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Isaiah 40:29-31 ... He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Exhortations:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


It is critical to learn to wait upon the Lord God.

Some people grab a scripture and run out and do something without actually hearing from the Lord God by the Spirit of God.

Before we do an assignment, we must hear from God by His Spirit to do that assignment.

(See Booklet # 1:  Following God by HIS Spirit)

I receive so many emails from "ministers" who quote scripture to me and tell me of all the works they are doing for the Lord but they don't have enough money to do the work and they ask me for money.

I know they have gone out themselves to do works for God without hearing from God.  I know they look at humans as god rather than really trusting in God. If God doesn't send you, then you have to rely on humans for money. When they turn to humans for their needs, I know this:  They do not have faith in God and they were not sent by God to do that work.


We, who are really of God, must learn to wait until God has given us a work to do.

I have waited many months between assignments with no assignment in sight.  During those months of waiting I just stayed home and read the Bible and corrected myself as needed.  Then God in His time communicated with me to show me an assignment.  Once HE spoke to me in the night as I slept and gave me the call letters to a radio station and within a week I was broadcasting on radio.  But I had waited more than 6 months before hearing this assignment from God.  Recently I waiting over 6 months with nothing to do and since I was 75 years old at the time I thought maybe I had finished my assignments on this earth.  Then God gave me a dream and showed me to go on Internet and do these writings.  

People get into a lot of trouble going out and doing works of God without being assigned by God to do the work.

And in the day of judgment many will try to show their "good" works to Jesus and Jesus will tell them to depart from HIM and call them a "worker of iniquity."

Mt. 7 ... Jesus said ... Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


These people did a "wonderful work" but God didn't tell them to do that work.

Often "ministers" in Africa will ask me to send them Bibles.  I never feel this is the right thing to do.  They are making me their god instead of turning to God with the request.  They can only see the human as the one who can supply their need.  This can't be right.

Recently when one of these "ministers" asked me to send Bibles, I talked to God about it and the Holy Spirit reminded me of the following scripture to show me the will of God in this matter.

Lk. 4 ... Jesus said ... But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; 26But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. 27And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian. 28And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, 29And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.  30But he passing through the midst of them went his way, 


By this, I knew I was in line with the will of God not to send Bibles.

When we trust in God and need Bibles and when we depend only on God to supply our need, we wait then on God.  When we need something and ask a human to supply that need, we trust in humans and do evil.  If we participate by granting their request, then we become a part of their evil and end up becoming a god to them.

One man said they only had 3 Bibles.  Then why not use what they have?  They could take one scripture daily and focus on that and try to conform to that scripture and return that night and share what happened with their church group.  Many read the Bible.  Few do what the scriptures say.

And the main things are to pray and develop your faith in God.

And for each of us, the thing that matters in each issue is this:  What does God want me to do?

So we, who belong to God, will turn to God and depend on God to show us HIS will rather than rush out and do what appears to be a correct work. And if we seem to have a need, if we are really of God, then we will turn to God in prayer committing our "need" to God and then we will wait on HIM.  If we turn to humans asking humans to fulfill our "need" then we are not trusting in God nor are we waiting on God in faith.  It is evil to do this.