Saturday, May 11, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

2 Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


A soldier must attend to his own assignment, focused on that.  Assignments from God vary.  At the end of his life on this earth, my dad said to me:  "I've thought about my life and I think I've done OK.  I worked so your mother could stay home and take care of you."  This was my father's assignment.

In the USA they often show TV commercials women in the USA military.  In the images the woman has often left her small children and has joined the voluntary military and left her children and husband at home.  This is ridiculous.  A woman's assignment from God is to take care of her children and her husband.  Gen. 3 ... Unto the woman he (God) said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

So often in USA women will go out and get job and leave small children at home.  Often this is done so she and husband can have more money and a "better" place to live.  And often such causes great trouble.  It is so much better to take less and care for your family if you are a woman

Concerning this world and entanglements ... it is so important for us as Christians to learn the concept that our kingdom is not of this world.  When Christ returns for us then we will reign with HIM.  Col. 3.  Until that time, having food and raiment let us be therewith content.  I Tim. 6 

Please read:  "My kingdom is not of this world"

The choices we make are very important.  Those choices must be godly choices.