Sunday, May 26, 2013

Report of seeing "Jesus" in a dream

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently a man who called himself a pastor sent me an email telling me of dreams his son had of seeing Jesus.  The son had two dreams of such.  The "pastor" said after this, he had one dream where he saw Jesus.

I deleted his email and put it into SPAM without answering. 

I was taken into heaven twice after I was born again.  I was made one with Jesus both times.  I saw nothing ... no images .. although I knew what was happening both times.  I knew God and the Holy Spirit and Jesus were there but there were no images.

The fruit produced as a result of my being taken into heaven twice is a type of proof of the Spirit for I was set on fire after this.  All I could think about was God and all I wanted to do after this was read the Bible and share Bible with people.

========

In the end times, there will be many false images occur.  Jesus warned us about this as follows:

Mt. 24 ... Jesus said ... For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before. 26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

There are going to be many  accountings of seeing Jesus during this period of time for we are living in the end times.

Be careful about such things as this.  Jesus said it will get so bad that "if possible" they shall deceive even the elect of God.

=========

In the 70's, there were people at our church group who got all excited over seeing angels ... supposedly seeing angels.  Angels carry messages from God.  I believe I have heard an angel once.  It was a very loud voice like a trumpet and it awoke me with three words, "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ... and within a few days I was on radio KWJS as a result of this information.  The fruit of the messages on the radio broadcasts at the time also showed the Spirit behind the situation.

========

Several times God has given me dreams to show me what to do or what not to do.  In March 2012, I had a dream which showed me to go on Internet and share as the church.  Again the messages show the Spirit.

========


But we must realize Satan comes with a form of power. 


II Thess 2 ... Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 

... and as an angel of light ...  

II Cor. 11 ... For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 

Such things as this have happened and will happen.

So many times over the past years I've had people come to me telling me God told them to do such & such ... and so often it was obvious this could not have been God speaking to them.

One woman came to me saying God told her to write a book.  She wanted me to help her because she couldn't get it published and she had no money ... I knew this was not of God. She had copied scripture and had nothing to say.  It was no going anywhere and had no theme.  This same woman said God told her to have Bible classes in her home.  She didn't do that because she was afraid of her neighbors.  Again, I knew that was not of God either.

A man came to me telling me God told him to write a book and someone at his church prophesied over him that he would be quitting his secular job and touring about with his book.  I was horrified.  (So was his wife horrified for he had told his employer and she felt he damaged his career.)  That is fine if it is God leading him.  I knew it was not the Spirit of God leading him.

Recently I've had emails from men calling themselves pastors and telling me God was leading them to go into areas where it was illegal to preach Jesus ... What if another spirit is telling them to do this?

So often I know it is another spirit for they get there and do not have money to do the job and begin trying to get humans to send them money to do the job.

I've had several assignments from God and each time God told me to do something the money was there without having to depend on humans.  So I know these people are not hearing from God but are being led by another spirit.  Also in the Bible examples, when God sent them out there was always money or items supplied without their having to ask people to give to them.  Is there any place in the Bible where a person said, "Send me money ... or I can't continue the work ..."  The Bible tells us the opposite.  When the Lord is our shepherd, we will not want.  I know it is not God leading them.

It is dangerous.  If you are of God, be sure it is the real Spirit of God speaking to you before you do something.